Top-Line Furniture Corp., one of the largest furniture distributors in the United States, has provided high-quality furniture at affordable prices since 1995. Our designs reflect both current trends and timeless classics as we seek to inspire homeowners in their own spaces. No matter where you live—whether it be house, apartment, yurt—we’re here to help make it home. And to do this, it starts with our risk-taking development of original ideas that merge innovative technology with exceptional products to improve your home decor.
To Make It Home—by taking risks and developing original ideas that push the boundaries of home design, and constantly improving how we add value to each transaction.
To lead the industry with our known and trusted platforms for the home and beyond, by merging innovative technology with exceptional products to create a fully immersive experience.
Our core philosophy is succeeding together. Our success comes from our unity for a common goal. We lead with a future-forward mindset, always striving to improve ourselves as individuals, as a company, and as a member of the furniture industry. This is where individual ambitions meet technological innovation, one idea at a time. We give our employees the responsibility, freedom, and support they need to succeed.
- We are a customer-focused, international company
- We are one of the largest furniture distributors in the United States with over 3,000 exceptional home furnishing products (and counting!)
- You are part of a lively, fast-growing team that utilizes a wide variety of innovative technologies
- Endless career opportunities across the company
- Plus, we offer discounted gym memberships!
At Top-Line we value health, wellness, and family. Therefore, we assembled and catered our benefits package to reflect our team members most valued assets. When you work at Top-Line you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (PPO & HMO) We offer both, you pick what's best for YOU!
- Dental Insurance (100% covered)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- FSA-Dependent Insurance
- FSA-Healthcare Insurance
- 401K with 4% Match
- Paid 2 Weeks Maternity Leave
- Paid 1 Week Paternity Leave (We can't forget about dedicated fathers!)
- Personal Time Off
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay (6 annually)
- $60.00 Off Lifetime Fitness Gym Membership (TEAM FAVORITE)
- Purchase Furniture at Wholesale Price
Employer: Top-Line Furniture Warehouse Corp.
Job location: 1455 W Thorndale Ave, Itasca, IL 60143
Job title: Senior Accountant
Job duties: maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with GAAPs and other accounting principles; audit business transactions, expenditures, AR and AP for accuracy; ensure all records of business accounts for completeness; provide support for all aspects of the AR process; provide audit support; apply GAAP and other accounting principles to analyze financial and accounting information and prepare financial reports; conduct accounts reconciliation and accounts analysis; review financial statements, tax returns and financial reports.
Job Requirements: Master’s degree in accounting or other closely related field
Apply to: Top-Line Furniture Warehouse Corp., 1455 W Thorndale Ave. Itasca, IL 60143 Attn: Alex Wuang